Friday, February 19, 2010

50/365

YAY for day 50 iam so excited i have made it this far!! But for today's picture it was for the FUN FRIDAY FOTO and the theme was SOMETHING SWEET i had alot of ideas running through my head, but for some reason my hubby wanted to put his little input in this challenge and he gave me the idea about the sugar pouring into the bowl!! SO i give him mad props;) GOSH i love him!!! Iam so thankful it is Friday and also WE have a date night, the kiddos are going to camp at my brothers house, which they are oh so excited about!!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! and as always KEEP SHOOTING&SMILING;)
♥♥ I honestly believe that GIVING your full opinion when asked about a situation is always better than SUGAR COATING it for that person♥♥ Basically be HONEST;)
1

1 comments:

Mel said...

i love that you can see each tiny grain! and I agree, don't sugar coat stuff, If I asked something I wanna know the truth!