Wednesday, January 13, 2010

13/365

♥♥You must love & BE yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
*WOW iam SO happy that i have made it to the 13th day in my challenge, I truly love doing this, but sometimes i get overwhelmed trying to think of pictures to do, But I told myself today that iam going to STOP and SIT back and just let it all come to me, I KNOW it will, but my probelm with this challenge this year is that iam trying to get ahead of my self*





Today's picture is all about LOVING and BEING YOURSELF, i had to think about this picture, but as all my BLOGGER friends know, i love BRIGHT/COLORFUL/CREATIVE photos and i did different pictures and ideas using my name, but my daughter ZOE gave me the idea of using her FLASHCARDS!!!! Thank you for those of you that stop by and take a look at my daily pictures, it means more than ya'll will ever know!!!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

cool way to show!

Yes to love myself first before others.

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks jennifer;)

Unknown said...

Fun idea!

I don't think of things to take pictures of - I go hunting for things waiting to have their picture taken. :-)

Mel said...

FUN! and I love the sky in the background as well!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks mel;) and elli i guess thats just my style and that is what challenges me on my every day!! i think of something creative and has a story behind it!!! iam going to try and step out of my zone next week iam kinda of EXCITED about it;)

tracysphotos said...

I always enjoy your posts so much! This is great. Love the creativeness!

Sandra said...

Another great idea. I also love the new look of your blog. WTG girl!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks sandra;) took me a minute, but i deff got it!!!!

Amanda said...

You came up with a great one today!