Thursday, January 14, 2010

14/365

*I am so excited to say that we are almost 2 weeks into our CHALLENGE;) now that makes me ONE HAPPY GIRL* But today i wanted to step out of my element and just have more of a relaxed day picture, So i went the library where i was looking for me a new book, and i thought to myself THIS IS TODAY'S PICTURE!!!! I hope you all enjoy them and So happy it is almost the weekend, and iam totally STOKED about the FUN FRIDAY FOTO CHALLENGE iam so happy alot of people are wanting to be apart of the challenge!!!! Ok so iam just RAMBLING on today huh?!?! I hope you all have a wonderful THURSDAY and as always KEEP SHOOTING & SMILING;)*
00



I think of LIFE as a good BOOK. The Further you get into it, the more it begins to make SENSE.

book01

**Used some Different editing looks for these**

book11


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at all that great reading material! I always feel rich when I have a stack of unread books.

I love the fact that you shot these from different angles. Nice work!

tracysphotos said...

Love the angles and the black and white looks great. Wonderful pictures!

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

Love the last one! I like that angle! Great sets of monochrome girl! The quote is awesome too!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks to everyone;) yea it made me feel good when i did something different!!! i may just be stepping out of my BOX as elli said a little more!!!! was a great challenge for me;)

Mel said...

I am a total book-a-holic.. My favorites are actually children's books (good for my kids I guess) and my favorite series is the state series ( P is for Palmetto for SC for example ) VERY educational and great for lesson plans!

Jennifer said...

Fun doing different ways to take pictures..

Sandra said...

Great angles and great processing on these. I love books too!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks girls;)

Amanda said...

I love that quote! Nice shots!