Sunday, January 17, 2010

17/365

I must have to brag a little about my wonderful SUNDAY MORNING!!! My loving hubby let me sleep in pretty late, which made me one happy girl;) had breakfast cooked, and the laundry on the wash and can not forget my coffee ready when i got up!!! I have smiled all day cause my husband makes me smile every now and then!!! hahaha just kiddin he is a wonderful man and excellant father to our children!!!! My picture today is not in my field of what you would say CREATIVE or COLORFUL!!! but I wanted to focus on the ONES THAT MAKE WAKE UP EVERY MORNING!!!! These 3 are my EVERYTHING and without them i would not have nothing!!!!

12-1

♥♥ The love of a family is life's greatest blessing♥♥
14>


♥♥The love of my family is UNCONDITIONAL♥♥

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a sweet family you have!!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks jenn;) they are my everything!! even though my hubby hates pictures!! haha

Sandra said...

Oh nice. That was very nice of your husband and what great images for today!

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

That is a George Straight song my dad and I sing together. From his movie! Pure Country! Love your photos girl!