Saturday, January 16, 2010

16/365

*Today was just one of those lazy days around here, it was 100% chance of rain today and i tell you it has rained all day, but boy have i enjoyed just laying around watching tv and cleaning* I wanted to get out more and take some pictures of water, dropplets and all the above, but i must say i wasnt CHANCING my camera in the pouring rain* I hope you all have had a wonderful day and as always KEEP SHOOTING&SMILING*

♥♥Although I am flexible and ready to take advice, I can't carry an Umbrella of thoughts over my head that would just distract me from all the wonderful thoughts i need to hear♥♥



2-1

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a lovely photo!! Great work!

Jennifer said...

Bet your girl had fun to be outside... great snapshot..

Rhonda Williams said...

awesome!

Sandra said...

Wow, I love this one! Great idea.