Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19/365

Today has just been another one of them days for me, but i rode out to the doctor office with my mom and dad, where my dad just had shoulder surgery!! and of course i take my camera everywhere!!! I was thinking ok what can my picture be today!!!! I knew when i picked my kids up from school, that i was going to be extremely busy, so the office where we was at looked cool and the first thing that came to mind was "SOMETHING WITH MIRROR or REFLECTIONS"and the weather was BEAUTIFUL today!!!
And my quote for my daily picture is........

♥♥The way PEOPLE are these days Really SHOWS their REFLECTIONS through their image♥♥
reflections 1
People really never cease to amaze me these days, i know i am not perfect, but their is truly some RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL & HATEFUL in the world... My story with this picture could go a LONG LONG ways, but i will keep it to a minimum tonight, cause i my lovely shows are coming on and i have to finish getting things ready for tomorrow!!! Hope you all have a wonderful night and once again THANK you to everyone that comes to my blog and leaves COMMENT LOVE;)

5 comments:

tracysphotos said...

So true! I love it girl. Beautiful photo!

Unknown said...

Very cool reflection photo!

Jennifer said...

neat!!! never thought of that.

Amanda said...

Great shot! Beautiful reflection!

Sandra said...

Beautiful colors! Great image.