Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20/365

I must start off by saying I AM stoked that i am 20 days into my challenge, i feel REALLY good about it and so happy that i have not let myself down with it!! But, as for today it has been another nasty rainy day in the lovely town Satsuma, Al. I have had alot on my mind lately and going through alot of emotions that i do not know how to express my self nor talk to anyone about, but my picture came to my mind when i have been thinking about everything going on in my life and what a better way to express my picture with how iam feeling and what iam going through and its all about "ONLY TIME WILL TELL" meaning that all i can do is keep my head up and move forward and just keep praying about my problems and hopefully one day soon the good lord above will answer all my prayers!!! For some, this picture could mean anything to ya ll weather it be due to friendships, life, families, jobs, home life, and just all the above!!! I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon and i thank everyone that stops by and truly reads all blog stories and leaves me comments, it MAKES ME smile inside and out!!!!!
♥♥It takes no more time to see the good side of life than it takes to see the bad♥♥
8

6 comments:

The Ross Family said...

What a great clock. Good shot!

Unknown said...

You're right about that quote! Nice work on the photo! I love that clock!

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

I really love the rain in this photo!!

tracysphotos said...

Great post!! Love the photo.

Jennifer said...

p e r f e c t!

thekreativelife said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL!

Hope your day is going better. Keep your chin up . . . maybe the sun will shine on you tomorrow. ;)