Friday, January 22, 2010

22/365

♥♥ The Grass is NEVER GREENER on the other side, OR is it??♥♥


Today's picture is all about COLOR and i picked green, i LOVE pink and iam sure all my other blog friends was thinking i would do pink, but i wanted to challenge myself to think of something different and i think i did it;) Iam very thankful for my family, friends and esp my BLOGGER friends i have meet!!! Iam so happy to say that i have not gave up on this challenge, and hopefully i will keep pushing on to finish by the end of the year... With all this saying, i hope you all have a wonderful WEEKEND and can not wait to see whats in store for next FUN FRIDAY FOTO!!!

7 comments:

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

Yeah for day 21!!! Seems a little bit easier than it did last year doesn't it? I love your green collage!! Wonderful work!

Amanda said...

Great collage!!

Unknown said...

Great work on this! I love where you found the greens!

Mel said...

love this! my favorite is the first one (the bench) this was such a fun challenge!

Sandra said...

Rachel! I was expecting Hot Pink. LOL You did an amazing job. Love the green, love the collage. WTG.

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

sandra did i surprise you;) i was sooo leaning on PINKS, but i wanted to step out my zone!! so i picked green and went with it!!!! thanks alot and iam loving your collage as well;0

Unknown said...

Great job. Creative greens :)