Saturday, January 23, 2010

23/365

♥♥ BE RANDOM, IT'S FUN SOMETIMES♥♥
Well, Well.... Iam in my 23 day of this challenge, and i must say IAM VERY happy about it!!! Their has been times where i have wanted to just stop, cause my mind has just had a creative block, but for some reason i keep striving to finsih this year!!! So today i keep looking at my kids twizzlers and was like hummm what can i do with them, until i thought i will be different today and just show everyone that. Even as adults we all have a RANDOM side to us!!!! it was fun, i almost felt like a kid again!!!! And also, want to thank everyone that comes and looks/reads my blogs daily, It really helps me motivate me for the next daily challenge!! Hope you all have a wonderful saturday night and as always KEEP SHOOTING & KEEP SMILING!!!!





♥♥“Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through in your every day life"♥♥


4


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


5


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! I *love* #2 and #3! The depth of field in those is great!

The Ross Family said...

I too love # 2 and # 3. You must have a sweet tooth!

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

Number three is the coolest! I love how your creative mind thinks!

Mel said...

i have to stop clicking on your posts when its to late to get to the store haha! My favorite is the 3rd one, your posts are always so inspiring and creative! Keep it up!

Jennifer said...

Amazing colorful snapshots!

Amanda said...

Very creative!!...and of course, colorful!! :-)

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks everyone!! without yall i dont know how i could keep on with my daily pictures!! yall really motivate me to keep pushing this challenge for myself!!!

Sandra said...

Very nice bright colors. What else would I expect from you? Looks great.

Life Uninterrupted said...

These are such great shots!! Very creative :)

Katie said...

LOVE these colors!