Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26/365

I hope everyone is having a wonderful afternoon...Today was a busy day for me, but i did take the time to get my picture posted before i started with dinner, kids homework, laundry and my list goes on.. Hope you all have a great night and keep the comment love coming, keeps me motivated to keep pushing with my passion of photography!!!
2
♥♥At Sometime in our life we all feel like we are under the pressure of a tack, but push through the PAIN and in the end it will be Worth it ALL♥♥
3
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

7 comments:

Mel said...

I LOVE the colors in these and that first one is my favorite! What are they sitting on?!

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

My favorite is the black table one : ) I like the first and the second one too! The quote is perfect!

Unknown said...

Nice shots! My favorite is that first one. I love the color tones in that one. Good work!

Jennifer said...

cool and colorful!

Sandra said...

My favorite is the first one. Great colors. Nice work.

Unknown said...

Fun colors. I like the first best :)

Life Uninterrupted said...

I really like the first one. Nice work :)