Monday, January 25, 2010

25/365





Wow it is late and i am just not posting, but hey at least i posted for today* I have had a busy day, you know we all have days like this?!?!? I hope you all have a wonderful night and todays picture is a basket i keep my keys and ect in, but i love the way it looks and i wanted to just focus on it today! SO yaaaaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaa this is what you get;) My quote goes pretty good with the picture, if you take the time to really look at the picture and read the quote, i hope you all have a wonderful night and thanks for all that stops by and VISITS my blog;)




♥♥Life is a train of MOODS like a string of beads*ALWAYS take what you GET IN LIFE* In the end it will always be WORTH IT♥♥

1

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥

3



6 comments:

The Ross Family said...

What a beautiful basket. I like the 2nd shot.

Sandra said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that basket!

Mel said...

LOVE that basket, i bet a newborn would look really cute in there ;) lol I have an addiction!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks everyone!!! mel i thought about it, but its not big enough;( hahahah

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks everyone!!! mel i thought about it, but its not big enough;( hahahah

Jennifer said...

N e a t bowl!!