Friday, January 29, 2010

29/365






Iam loving the FUN FRIDAY FOTO challenge, iam glad i posted it on the board to start it and that more people are joining in on the fun!!! but i must have to say, It was a CHALLENGE for my today's picture, considering i absoulety hate pictures of myself, but what can i say! iam always the girl BEHIND THE CAMERA!! Hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend!!!!! Keep shooting and smiling!!


I did take a few so i thought i would post them all!! hahah cause this does not happen often;)



♥♥♥♥Had to show my BLOGGER FREINDS SOME LOVE AS WELL♥♥♥♥
7




7 comments:

Mel said...

great job! I like being on the other side of the lens as well, I nitpick photos of myself until I can't look at them anymore! But you look gorgeous!! your eyes really pop in all of them!

Sandra said...

These are really great! Don't know why you don't like pictures of yourself. ? You look great. Oh I love the "I love my blogger friends" one.

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

aww thanks girls!! and of course i love my BLOGGER FRIENDS:)

Jennifer said...

Fun snapshots of you!! Challenge was tough one to try out {winked}

Unknown said...

These are all great! I agree with Sandra - why do you hate pictures of you? You're beautiful!

Life Uninterrupted said...

What fun shots!! you look gorgeous :)

thekreativelife said...

I LOVE these self portraits! You ROCK! Wish I looked that good in front of the lens! ;) I just manage to come off with the rumpled, overworked, housewife look. GREAT JOB!