Saturday, January 30, 2010

30/365

So, today is just one of them days!! It is too cold to go out and do anything, so we are stuck inside, but their is never been a dull moment in my family, its pretty amazing to just have a family day!!! Iam really stoked about being on my 30th day with my challenge this year!!! That makes me SMILE, and also another thing that makes me smile, is that i just love being around the ones that i truly love oh and the ones that truly love us;)
I wanted to venture out and get some different nature shots today, but the one thing that stuck out at me was in this ladys yard!! One of those gazing garden balls, so i snapped and looked at it and thats when my quote came to mind!!! "WE ALL FEEL BLUE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE IN OUR LIFE" So with this, Iam really feeling blue about the weather today!! I am ready to see the blue skies, and the sunshine so beautiful!!! But when you are feeling blue and down, just take a deep breath and breathe!!! Hope you all have a fantastic Saturday and not to mention the rest of your weekend!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
♥♥♥ When you feel down and BLUE, just REMEMBER i will be there for YOU ♥♥♥
4

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those gazing balls...they're so pretty!

The Ross Family said...

Very pretty. Makes me think of blue skies, green grass and picnics!

Jennifer said...

so pretty...

felt the same with winter blues.. Hope soon in no time we will feel better in many ways..

Life Uninterrupted said...

So pretty..... You always take such amazing shots!