Wednesday, February 3, 2010

34/365

ANYONE missing the PIECES to your PUZZLE?!?!! Well, sometimes i sit back and think about it and i really want to search for the missing things in my life, but i think i have FOUND THEM!!!! YAY me... Iam very blessed with the most 2 amazing and coolest kiddos i know!! Zane n Zoe have my ♥ My husband is wonderful, I absolutely ♥ My mother with all my ♥, My friends are a special people that i need in my life and also PHOTOGRAPHY is my LIFE, Can not forget about my LOVELY BLOGGER FRIENDS that keep me motivated in my challenges...And sometimes life is crazy, but i am hoping that the 2 most wonderful people are back in my life, NOT all the way, but HALF way, but It's a start right!!! And that would be my Brother and my Sisterinlaw!! So iam going to keep up the faith and just pray that Everything works out!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon and as always KEEP SHOOTING and SMILING;) and really search within your heart, if you have pieces to your puzzle missing!!! It really will make you feel GIDDY on the inside to finally FINISH THE PUZZLE;)
♥♥The art of simplicity is a PUZZLE of complexity♥♥
puzzles

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very colorful! It sounds like this is a happy day - I'm so glad to hear it!

thekreativelife said...

Ooooo . . . I'm loving all those colors!

Hope everything turns out well! God does indeed work in mysterious ways.

Sandra said...

Nice and colorful as usual. Keeping my fingers crossed for you girl.

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

Love the colors! Always a favorite!

Unknown said...

Love the picture and post.

Mel said...

great colors and post as well! I love reading what you put with the photos, really makes them "speak" to you, ykwim!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks everyone;) puts a smile on my face;)