Tuesday, February 2, 2010

33/365

Today was such a beauitful day in my town, so i had a wonderful walk and just relaxed and soaked up some sunshine!! I dont know about you girls, but iam SOOOOOO ready for SPRING weather!!!! and also, just to see more colorful things beside dead trees, dead grass and ect!!! So as i was walking in the yard, i noticed the little tree beside my house and it had these amazing flowers on it and i literally SMILED, cause i was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH made me think of a spring like day!!! I hope you all have a fantastic afternoon, iam going to start doing my LOVELY duties!!!!

♥♥I have SPRING Fever, Do you?!?!♥♥

5 comments:

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

I know I do! I can't wait to start spring cleaning!

Unknown said...

Very pretty and springy!

Sandra said...

Lucky you Rachel. I have nothing in my yard or town that even remotely ressemble that! Great shots.

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

BTW my friend said that was a camellia! I was wrong, it's not an azalea! lol.

thekreativelife said...

Ahhhh . . . these are all so wonderful. Can't wait 'til Spring! I'm getting tired of these cold, dreary days.

Congrats on that 6 pesky pounds, too! Keep on keepin' on!

(*Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I guess I always find it amazing that anybody would want to follow my boring and mundane everyday life. I always manage to have some kind of daily excitement though . . . like lost keys and such. It's not enough to raise anyone's blood pressure, but my own. So thanks again! Your comments are loved and appreciated!)