Monday, February 8, 2010

39/365

I so need a day of relaxation, do you?!?! I think every woman needs a day of this!!! We tend to handle everything in the house;) i appreciate my husband that works to provide for my family, but sometimes i just need a BREAK to have ME TIME!! But hey don't we all!!! So today's picture went great with the way iam feeling!!! Just need a night to soak in the hot tub, get some candles and just relax in the tub and even a massage sounds wonderful as well!!! So with this blog, iam just saying i think we ALL WOMEN need a DAY OF BEING PAMPERED!!!! hope you all have a wonderful afternoon and as always from me to you, KEEP SMILING and SHOOTING;)
I usually post one picture, but today i wanted to post a few of this amazing waterfall!!!

♥♥Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer♥♥
7
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
5
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
6
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What an interesting fountain!

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

I wish this was in my house in a zen corner with a zen table full of candles!!!!

Life Uninterrupted said...

Such a cool fountain!!

Jennifer said...

awesome...

Sandra said...

Looks like part of a Zen Garden. Nice and relaxing. Interesting post processing too.

thekreativelife said...

These are beautiful! And YES! I think we all need a few more Calgon moments in our lives. ;)