Tuesday, February 9, 2010

40/365

WOOHOO i must first start off by saying, Iam so stoked i made it to day 40!! But, the way i am feeling today is JUST ALWAYS BE YOURSELF!!! Hope all my blogger friends have a awesome afternoon;)



♥♥Never BLEND IN, always STAND out and be YOURSELF♥♥
10
At first look the phrase “be yourself” makes you go – “the heck with what others think! I will do what ever I wish!!!” start out on that foot and you will soon enough know what I meant when I said “you will repent this”. Or if you are not amongst the more aggressive lot you just might end up giving up all hope saying “that’s just me, I can’t get any thing done, who cares what others say??” – Again a very self-destructive attitude. What it means to be yourself is first – accept who you are, then find out what points you are good at and what are the ones holding you back (every one has good and bad points – so don’t worry) and then capitalize on your strengths and selectively do away with your weaknesses. As you can see – the advice of being yourself is just the beginning! To be yourself is to be yourself to the fullest. Live the life of your dreams, get all that you ever wanted; it means to grow and flourish. Love yourself and then learn to Love others.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I posted a few pictures of these Color pictures, even though the first pictures goes with more of my story, but i loved the BRIGHT COLORFUL look in these, and of course iam BEING MY SELF!! Esp with my style of photography, i love the BRIGHT, CHEERFUL pictures!!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


5

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


10 comments:

Amanda said...

Great colors. I always think selective color is overdone, but it works for your blog post image. Congrats on making it to Day 40! Keep shooting!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks amanda!! i hardley every do selective coloring either, but for some reason the way my caption was going in my head, just fit perfectly you know!!!

Unknown said...

I love the color ones too! Especially the last one. But I get the point of the first one - it illustrates your idea very well. I just love color!

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

My favorite is the second one! I love how it reflected! I love the first one too! It's so easy to be yourself, that sometimes people don't know they are really being them-self!

thekreativelife said...

Oh my goodness! Pure fabulousness! I'm loving that last shot! Way to hang in there with the 365!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks to all my lovely blogger friends;)

Jennifer said...

Great snapshots.. glad we r doing this group.. to keep us on roll.

Sandra said...

Great colors!

Unknown said...

Love the first one! Beautiful photo! I like your work, it's creative and different! You have a great eye.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

i like the b/w with pink one