Friday, February 12, 2010

43/365

Today has been AMAZING!! It finally snowed here in the wonderful state of ALABAMA so therefor, Today for my LOVED ONE fun friday foto picture is all about my kids that i love DEARLY and of course we are LOVING MOTHER NATURE TODAY!! I have more than a few pictures i wanted to post, but i was so excited to finally see SNOW after 13 years!!! I wished it would have STUCK A LITTLE BETTER, but hey we are blessed we got what we got!!! Hope you enjoy my SNOW pictures as much as I HAVE!!! Have a wonderful day and as always KEEP SHOOTING&SMILING;)

♥♥LOVE these 2 more than ANYTHING in the world♥♥



2


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

13


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


21

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥Another LOVED ONE for me today is MOTHER NATURE♥♥

5

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




22



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


16



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥







♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥

I had so many other pictures, but i will leave it right here!! YALL get my DRIFT cause iam sure most you have had TONS OF SNOW;)

6 comments:

Life Uninterrupted said...

Amazing!! I love them all!! :)

thekreativelife said...

Oh my goodness! How FUN!!! I absolutely adore that first shot and the rest are just plain FUN!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Fun photos!! I bet that snow was a blast for everyone!

Unknown said...

Great pics. My family is in B'ham and were enjoying the snow too :)

Brandie said...

I hate snow but I can see why you guys would be excited;) Great shots and wonderful words:)