Thursday, February 11, 2010

42/365

YAY for almost the weekend, and we are soooooooooo STOKED that they are saying 100% chance of snow for us tomorrow?!?! RIGHT i said it, SNOW GIRLS!!! Have not seen snow in 14years so around my house is nothing but excited kids and of course iam excited!!! But for today's picture i was sitting here having a cup of coffee and i was like HUMM the weather is cold and iam going to use this as my daily picture!!!! Was not exactly what i wanted, but we are allowed to have those days of not knowing what to do or any ideas in our heads, but at least i had something to post!!! I hope each and everyone one of ya'll have a wonderful night and as always KEEP SHOOTING&SMILING;)

♥♥Coffee is not the CURE for everything, but it sure CURES my mornings with a BIG SMILE♥♥


♥♥Sometimes all it takes is the SIMPLE things in life to get us GOING♥♥

6 comments:

The Ross Family said...

My morning cup of coffee is a must have here.

Unknown said...

I love, love, love coffee. I'm an admitted addict, and I drink (almost) exclusively gourmet coffees. I don't think I'd even know how to start the day without it anymore. I like your cup!

thekreativelife said...

Super shots! Although I'm not a coffee drinker, that cuppa sure does look good! ;)

Sandra said...

Love my morning coffee - although I don't put the whipped cream on it. Now I want some with whipped cream.

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

sandra try a little whip cream on top, its WONDERFUL;) you will be hooked!!! haha

Unknown said...

This has been a crazy year for snow. Love the pics.