Monday, February 15, 2010

46/365

Wow what a day!! I really enjoyed every minute of it, i had 2 photo shoots which we had so much fun, but also had just "SOME ME TIME" Zane n Zoe enjoyed a day with their Nana, my lovely mother took them to the movies and had a picnic at the park!! SO life does not get any better than this and its always the SIMPLE things in life that makes us SMILE the most!!! Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon and iam keeping this short, cause my TV shows come on and i have to finish dinner and get things ready for tomorrow!! Keep Shooting&Smiling;)
Today's Picture is just basically showing that LIFE is really SIMPLE in so many ways..Even not using gumballs in the gumball machine, just simple PEZ;)

♥♥Life is really SIMPLE; we ourselves create the circumstances that complicate it♥♥
2

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! I like how vibrant the red is, and I like the peek we get of you in the gumball globe!

Sandra said...

I also like the vibrant red against the black.