Tuesday, February 16, 2010

47/365

What a day, Last day of the kids off day from school, back to reality tomorrow, but we have had nothing but FUN since they been off last thursday!!! Today is FAT TUESDAY in downtown mobile, al Which we did not go to any parades this year, me personally i just dont think its a place for kids!! Not saying anything about those that do, just for me personally i do not want my kids around a bunch of DRUNKS;) and just people fighting over some beads and moonpies, hahah i mean i will have a drink every now and then, but iam sure you girls GET MY DRIFT:) But today i wanted to do something with mardi gras, so i decided to just take this picture and call it a day...We have enjoyed our mardi gras day right in the safe of my living room, watching it live coverage on the news and got silly and went outside and threw the kids beads and moonpies and we LAUGHED together and had a great time..... Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon and as always from me to you KEEP SHOOTING&SMILING;)


♥♥♥♥♥♥Happy Mardi Gras To All♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how shiny and bright those beads are!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

happy mardi gras!

Brandie said...

Great colors in this! I need to go dig out my beads;)

stacy mcpeek-smith said...

Why have I not been here before??? Or have I and you changed it? Anyways... I understand the Mardi Gras thing! We have the 2nd largest celebration in the US and it gets crazy over there! I hear people saying they are going to the parade with the families... and uhhh I don't like being around that as well. Don't want to be on the road where they might be and I certainly don't want my children to get an eyeful! lol :)

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

exactly stacy glad someone agrees with me;) xoxo