Tuesday, February 23, 2010

54/365

Gosh where did the day and time go?!?!?! Anyways, i have been doing all my lovely wife duties;) and yay so excited iam almost done, i have one more load of clothes and my job will be complete!!!! Today's picture has alot of meaning to me, i tried to describe how i was feeling in a picture, but i absolutely love doing photography it is my passion, i love learning new things every day and things that make me to become a better photographer, and In photography iam in it for my passion, not to see how many clients i can get and how much money i can make!!! And i could go on and on with this, but i will keep it here as always;) SHORT&SWEET... Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon!!!

♥♥ In my PHOTOGRAPHY life i will ALWAYS STRIVE for QUALITY not QUANTITY♥♥
balls1
*I have to admit i have been working on trying to learn how to create my "OWN" & UNIQUE storyboards and ect and OMG this was def a CHALLENGE for me, but i did it!! It is not PERFECT how i wanted it, but i thought it turned out pretty darn AWESOME;) but the more time i put in this i think i will def have a SIGNATURE CAP...TURED MOMENTS STORYBOARD for my clients with their childrens NAME if they would want something like this!! whatcha think?!?!?!

1 comments:

Sandra said...

I guess our whole lives should be set up like that - Quality not quantity. Nice marbles too.