Monday, February 1, 2010

32/365

Wow, what a day i have had!!! If you all have been reading my post i have been walking and watching what i eat, i got up to 4 1/2 miles today and weighed in and have lost 6 pounds, so that makes me smiles and also makes me very proud to seei am progressing!!!! For today's picture we had some sunshine and i know its the 1st of February and this month is all about LOVE....I hope everyone has a wonderful night, and i would keep writing, but i got to get busy with dinner andect cause my SHOWS come on tonight!!! MUCH needed night of RELAXATION....

♥♥LOVE IS IN THE AIR♥♥

14

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope February is a LOVEly month for you! Congrats on the healthy habits and progress!!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks elli;)

Sandra said...

Gorgeous clouds and WTG girl! Great job.