Wednesday, March 3, 2010

62/365

OK, so i have been slacking my blogging duty, but we are all just getting over the SICKNESS in my house!!! I haven't had time to really comment on every ones pictures like i have done, but i do look at them all and want to say EVERYONE is doing an amazing job and i love love every ones pictures!! KEEP UP the great work!! But for today my picture is simple and all about my kids, I love them so much wouldn't know what i would do without them!!! Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon and as always KEEP SHOOTING&SMILING;)

♥♥When you put FAITH, HOPE and LOVE Together, you can raise Positive kids in a Negative world.* These 2 are my LIFE!!*♥♥

5 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

i adore both edits

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

I love it! Zanes smile to me represents the positive and zoes little frown represents the negative!! But you are doing a wonderful job as a mother!!!

Sandra said...

It's amazing how much one can love one's children. Didn't even know that kind of love was possible until I had kids.

Unknown said...

I hope the sickness is gone from your home! You have beautiful children!

Mel said...

i agree, the love for our children is one of the most amazing feelings ever! love it in black and white!