Monday, March 8, 2010

67/365

;( iam hopefully almost on track with my blog and my blogger friends!!! I have had some serious issues as you all know with everyone being sick in my home!!! but hopefully things are looking up and thats all i can do is hope and pray!!!! It has been sooo pretty the last couple of days and just the sunshine has been GREAT!!!! Hope you all have a wonderful night and as always keep shooting and smiling!!!
♥♥Even with everything going on in my life i have to keep the FAITH and know that we all have a POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE♥♥

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that sunshine chases all the sickies away from your home!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

very cool

The Ross Family said...

Hoping your household feels better so you can enjoy that sunshine!I love the Picture!

thekreativelife said...

Hope everyone is feeling better!

I love this little pocket full of sunshine. We could all use one of these now and again.