Friday, January 15, 2010

15/365

Rainbow Brite also welcomes you and hopes that you stay awhile to relive your CHILDHOOD


Today's Picture is all about YOUR CHILD HOOD CHARACTER, When i was a little girl, i LOVED RAINBOW BRITE, i had all the dolls, watched all the cartoons, and my room and birthdays was always in her!!!! I know as i was getting these down from the attic, my hubby says why are you so TICKLED and GIGGLY i was like i dont know i got that warm fuzzy feeling when i started looking at them and remember the GOOD OLE DAYS;) It is kinda funny, how when i grew up and started photography, that i loved bright/colorful pictures.. HUMM i guess i can say i started early with my STYLE;)
I had alot of ideas running threw my head about today's picture, but i have been so busy today!! So this is what i came up with!!
0
Okay, so what's so great about the cartoon characters from the 80's? Well...they were imaginative, unique, cute and just SO adorable!!! *Smile* When I was little, I LOVED Rainbow Brite and I still do. I guess you could say that I'm a little girl at heart. (Smile)
3
*Can not forget about Twink Sprite, Red Bulter, LaLa Orange, Canary Yellow, Patty O'Green, Buddy Blue, and last but not least Shy Violet*
They each had wonderful and different personalities
11

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos! I love the bright colors! My favorite is the second one - it's so sharp and clear, and the colors are so fun!

Mel said...

LOVE IT and I loved rainbow brite as well! If i could have found some hightops I was considering punky bruster as well lol with rainbow socks of course!

Jennifer said...

wow all good condition and bright!! Sweet!

Unknown said...

I love it! Great pictures and great memories :)

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

I love it girl! Brings back all the old memories! I can't believe what they have come out with now for child hood characters!! lol. I loved rainbow bright!

Sandra said...

So colorful and great set up.

thekreativelife said...

OH! I LOVE these! That last shot is just PERFECT. Such a cheery shot of colors to brighten up a gloomy day. (I'd frame these little darlings and hang them on my wall.)

(*P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. It's greatly appreciated!)