Sunday, January 24, 2010

24/365

What another lazy day, It has rained all day here and boy have i loved every minute of it!!! Me and the kids watched movies and laughed all day!!! But as you all know, i have been dealing with some things in my life, well you may not know what! but, I Am sure you can tell in my pictures and the way my blog goes from time to time.. So today's picture is all about letting the negative people in your life "BE GONE" Iam finally starting to realize that the only people i want in my life are the ones that truly love me and my family and just be around POSITIVE people!! So what can i say I am happy about being on my 24Th daily picture!!! THANKS to you guys, ya ll definitely motivate me in so many ways, without everyone i would have already stopped weeks ago!!! Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon... With love, from RACHEL




♥♥The Hardest thing in LIFE is to know which BRIDGE to CROSS, or which BRIDGE to BURN♥♥


5 comments:

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

I do my best at keeping ya positivly motivated on this project! And thanks for your encouragement as well!!

Unknown said...

Nice photo! The processing definitely gives it a wintery feel. Good work!

Jennifer said...

just perfect..

Sandra said...

Oh great quote and nice matching picture.

Mel said...

great quote and I like the processing as well! I can't wait to have some time to get out and explore around here, I never seem to get out on the nice days!