Saturday, January 2, 2010

2/365




Today's Picture is all about FRIENDSHIP......


It just amazes me how girls can be these days, I treasure my friendships, I may not have but a few, but in this day and time! That's all i want...I can lay down at night and truly know that the ones i do have i can trust with everything..I know this is not as creative as my mind can get with my pictures, but i wanted to take the time to let all my TRUE FRIENDS know how much they mean to me!!!!! In all reality, people need to really think on what the TRUE MEANING OF FRIENDSHIP IS!!! Its alot more than, I texted you or you didn't call me back kinda of thing;) Iam going to stop rambling, but this is a subject i could talk about for a long time, but i hope you all have a Wonderful weekend!!!!!


“Time or distance cannot touch the friendship of the heart"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

True friends are a priceless treasure!

Are you on Facebook? Are you part of our 365 group on there? We're using that group to gather blog links and chat about photography stuff.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=232089574931

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

yes i have a facebook as well.....
iam new at this blogging, so i have been trying to work on my blogsite!!!! cause i know i can add a facebook tag somewhere!

Mel said...

found you on on Elli's blog! I'm doing a P365 again, hopefully lol!
Friends are so important, especially true ones! Nice shot!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

exactly mel!!! nice to meet you! cant wait to see todays picture!! and of course iam clueless on what iam going to post!!! hahahah have a nice sunday!

Jennifer said...

So true... happy you joined with our group... Looking forward see more.

Happy 2010!