Sunday, January 3, 2010

3/365


Sunday is such a LAZY day for me, it is just too cold outside to do anything, so me and my kiddos are laid up most of the day watching movies, but i decided i needed to get up and post my picture of the day;) Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their LAZY SUNDAY!!!!!




Ok so today's picture is very colorful, but yet creative....



In life you will always have ups and downs with any situations you may come across, but hey thats just LIFE RIGHT?!?!?! My picture today is 2 pennies!! I bet you are thinking now what has she done with these 2 pennies and the one picture with just 1 penny;) but if you really think about it, you will be like OOO i know exactly what she is talking about;)



Bottom line, HAVE YOU EVER heard of or actually been in front of that ONE PERSON that always seem to want to put their 2 cents in on any situation in their life!!! You know i look at my life and i sit back and just live day by day and not really the type to get into anyones else personal lives and ect... But it really does annoy me, that when you try and GIVE a person a PENNY for their thoughts and wonders why they can't KEEP THEIR THOUGHTS to their self!!! OOO no they got to think about it and always be the first person to put their 2 cents in and its funny, cause those people are usually the ones that are 2 faced as well... OK iam not going into that full subject right now!!! But iam sure you all get what iam trying to say ABOUT my picture!!!!


*A penny for your THOUGHTS, but you will always have that ONE Person that put their 2 cents in*


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting thoughts!

I love the light on your first photo - how did you light that? Window light?

Jennifer said...

So nice snapshot with the pennies. Same thought with Elli. how?

About friendship~ very true..

Sandra said...

LOL
A penny for your thoughts
and your are right - everyone wants to put in their 2 cents. Nice.

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

hey yall!! i actually went outside put on my driveway;) and got some natural lighting!!!! since the sun was out;)

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

sandra its soo true!!! even though some people will keep to themself, but you will always have that 1 person that wants to stand out and put their 2cents on any situation;) that was what was on my mind today and figured i would try to take a picture of it!!!! so happy iam making new frineds on here!! my first year ever to blog!!!!!

Mel said...

I love the colors in these, so nice on cold winter days!