Monday, January 4, 2010

4/365








**BE HAPPY, SMILE, LIVE, LAUGH AND BE SILLY**








Iam sure all of ya'll have pretty much heard about the lastest fashion for kids, and they are called SILLY BANDZ, Everykid wants to race to see how many they can collect, you can also trade them with others and just see how many you can get!!!!

My today picture is all about being SILLY, cause i sure feel silly somedays!!! but my question to you, I know we are all pretty much adults here, but hey we dont have to WEAR a band to be SILLY, but if we did WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BE?!?!?!!?







**Of course you can see my Kids having a silly day**











*Being Colorful and Bold sometimes Shows your personality in life, So stay SILLY and enjoy you life day by day, cause we never know when our last day will be*



*A few Happy & Silly Quotes i like....


“When we are happy we are always good, but when we are good we are not always happy"

“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things"


“The best way to make children good is to make them happy"

“I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works"

and the list could go on and on, hope you enjoyed the post today about being SILLY IS A FUN THINGS TO DO!!! Hope you all have a wonderful MONDAY;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great colors in your photos! I love how bright they are! You're so right - we do need to take time to be silly sometimes!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks;) yes it fun sometimes to be and act silly!! me and kids have been acting silly all morning, so i thought what better way to show a picture with their silly bandz and make it HAVE A SILLY DAY;)

Sandra said...

Great colors. Love those.

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

Love the black and white color splash with Zoe and the blue star!