Friday, January 8, 2010

8/365



**Today was just not my day, YOU ever have those BLANK days and just want to stay inside and keep warm, WELL i sooo had one of those days today!!!! My picture for today is just a LITTLE HELLO FROM ME TO YOU;) Iam sure as this challenge keeps going we all will have THE BLANK DAYS on thinking of ideas;) Hope you all have a wonderful friday night and STAYWARM**
**I wanted to post this picture of my Beautiful Little Girl, ZOE DIANE she is the love of my life!!! Of course my son PRESTON ZANE is to, but he is not into the camera as much as zoe loves it!!!! But this picture reminds me of that saying "BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE"** My children are my LIFE**

10 comments:

Sandra said...

She's a cutie alright.
Yes we all have "those" day.
I'm having one of those today, and yesterday and . . .

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

i know right sandra!!! so i dont feel so bad!!! i deff had one of those days today!!! but thanks about my little girl!!!! i just loved that picture and wanted to share it;)

tracysphotos said...

I hate those days! Hopefully tomorrow will be better for ya. Beautiful picture of Zoe and very creative on the first pic. Love the texture!

Diana said...

CUTE!

I love the "blank day" makeup with the sign. When I have blank days I just get the camera out and capture what my kids are doing... not blank anymore :)

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

Love the texture you added to the first photo! I love how crisp and clear the one is of Zoe! Gosh she is growing up! I remember when we first started talking and she was only a baby then!

Jennifer said...

Good idea.. with blank day.. stuck with idea.. can do that.

Sweet girl you have!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks for the wonderful feedback!!!

Mel said...

stay warm is right! It seems to be cold all the way across the US all the way down to FL! YUCK! I had a very blank day today as well lol it is bound to happen!

Unknown said...

Your little lady is beautiful! Keep shooting & smiling! (I read that good advice somewhere...) :-)

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

hahah snaphappee;) thanks and yes you heard that great advice from MWAH;)