Thursday, January 7, 2010

7/365


So my picture of the day, was a very challenging one for me;) Alot of people was telling me to shoot for something that pertain the Champonship Game for ALABAMA playing the TEXAS LongHorns, well This is all i could come up with, i had a million things running in my head today, but this is the one i picked!! And the picture is for all those ALABAMA FANS that are wanting the TIDE to ROLL over the Longhorns. Hope you enjoy and hope you all have a wonderful afternoon!!!!

6 comments:

Mel said...

love the reflection! I'm a loyal Clemson fan I need to document that in pictures some day! 90% of my tshirts are bright orange!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks mel;) iam really not into football, but however all my friends were like you have to do something for the game!! so of course this all i could think of;) hahah

tracysphotos said...

Great shot for today! I am sitting here watching the game now :).

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

Bert and I are watching the game now too! My favorite part of this photo is the reflection! I love it girl, still turned out nice!

Sandra said...

Nice image, I like the concept and I also like the reflection of the football. Great job.

Unknown said...

I like the dramatic lighting on this.