Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5/365



**The WORLD is a BUBBLE**




My picture for today, has alot of meaning behind it, esp if you look at it in different ways!!! I was just showing you how easy a BUBBLE can pop in SECONDS. Weather the situation be work, school, home lives, excited about upcoming things and i could keep on going and going.... But i know my pictures seem really BRIGHT and COLORFUL, that is me!! I love cheerful and bright pictures, It shows alot of character in a person!!!!



But my caption for my picture of the day is BASICALLY, Do you ever have THOSE days you feel so HAPPY, OVERWHELMED, and BUBBLY and just dont want it to POP or fade away?!?!?! Well Take a look at this picture cause it in a MATTER of seconds anyone can shatter your HAPPINESS!! Keep your head up and always HAVE FAITH!!!


6 comments:

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

Oh how I love this!!! You are so creative and colorful today! :) I won't be able to chew gum and not think about this photo! It really POPS out at ya :)

The Ross Family said...

You are so creative and talented! I love your work.

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks for the comments;) means alot to know people acutally come and leave comments about my work!!

Amanda said...

Great colors, great photos! And so true!!

Unknown said...

Nice shots! I love the creavity!

Sandra said...

Very nice - love the colors.