Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6/365




*Ok so as i got up this morning, my first thing was WONDER what my picture of the day is going to be?!?! Well, seeings iam in the great town of ALABAMA we have not gotten SNOW in years and we are just hoping and praying that one day IT WILL FALL a little bit at least to let the kids see and enjoy it** But A few people told me about this Icicle Tree close to where i lived and said "Rachel you should so Get your camera and take a picture of that tree" Seeings how we never see anything like this in our town!!! So i went to get it and got their, and WOW it was breathtaking!!! and of course i had to take MORE THAN ONE;)










I know its nothing like i have been posting as far as BRIGHT and CHEERFUL lol, but IT was just a BEAUTIFUL looking tree!!!! Thanks for coming to my blog and checking out my daily pictures it means alot!!!!




All my pictures i take for my challenge, i have to have a CAPTION to fit my picture and of course i was thinking OK what iam i going to do with ICICLE, but i thought and thought and figured this was PERFECT for my picture!!!


*Honesty is like an ICICLE; Once it MELTS that is the end of it*

9 comments:

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

I still think that the sky makes these photos just as bright and beautiful as the rest of your work girl! Love it! The sky really makes the ice pop out at ya! I'm glad for you that our skies were nice and blue today! I love all the photos!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! That bright blue sky with all that ice is just wonderful!

Amanda said...

Wow! These are awesome! Great photos!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

thanks everyone for the comments!!! ;)

Mel said...

wow! amazing blue sky and tree! great captures! we have plenty of snow, I'm originally from SC so snow was GREAT to me, until it didn't melt and just kept coming haha! now I'm DONE with it!

dered angreebird nw said...

That's really pretty, Rachel!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

hhahah mel thats funny;) i just wish we could get a LITTLE SNOW!!! they are saying we may get some this week, but prob not enough to make those NICE WINTERY PHOTOS YOU KNOW!!! yuor pictures are beautiful as well!!

Jennifer said...

Agreed with all above comments..

love it!! BLUE sky!!

Asiam Designs Photography said...

Really nice Ice. Breathtaking!